When You Give You Make a Difference
Right now, thousands of children in Oregon are growing up in homes where they are not safe from abuse and their basic needs are not met. And yet research shows us the on-going pain and trauma from the wounds of abuse and neglect can be prevented. Through best practice strategies with proven outcomes, we have the tools to strengthen Oregon families to prevent child abuse and neglect, and save children’s lives. Ensuring adequate public and private investments in these strategies will result in stronger families and a safer and healthier childhood for children in Oregon.
Your gift will help us make a difference. 100 percent1 of every dollar you donate to the Children’s Trust Fund of Oregon goes directly to services for at-risk children and their families. That means:
- Your gift of $40 can support one parent learning positive, nurturing skills through a local parenting class.
- Your gift of $80 can help one family receive home visitation services to learn about healthy child development.
- Your gift of $125 can provide therapeutic services for one child in a relief nursery.
- Your gift of $385 can teach 100 new parents about the risks of shaking a baby.
- Your gift of $870 can provide a year of specialized parenting education for fathers after their release from incarceration.
We currently have several ways that you can make a donation today. Let us help you:
To learn more about ways to give, contact us at email@example.com.
Children’s Trust Fund of Oregon is a 501(c)3 charity. Your gift may be tax deductible as allowed by U.S. Law. Please contact your tax accountant or visit irs.gov (Publication 526) for further information.
1The administrative costs of the Children’s Trust Fund are paid by an endowment established by the state of Oregon.